WE WANT YOU TO LOVE YOUR JEWELRY
We believe in extraordinary customer service and want you to be happy with your purchase.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
We also offer Shop Pay and Google Pay at checkout.
We charge a 7% sales tax on all orders shipping to Ohio.
We'll share discount codes with our newsletter list, and on social media throughout the year. If you’re new to our website, you can join our email list to receive notifications about our current promotions. You'll also instantly receive a 10% discount code as a thank you for signing up!
We also have a Jewelry Rewards Program that lets you earn points towards free Shannon Westmeyer Jewelry.
Only one discount code may be used per order. And discount codes, gift certificates, and Jewelry Rewards certificates cannot be combined. Also, please note that these discounts do not apple to shipping costs or taxes.
Every piece of Shannon Westmeyer Jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready for gifting in our signature wax seal box.
If you'd like to leave a special note or message with your gift, simply leave us a note a checkout with your personalized message and we'll include it inside the box with your order.
When you're ready to checkout, click the "Checkout" button in your shopping cart. On the righthand side of the checkout page is a box to enter your "Discount code or gift card", enter your code here and click the "Apply" button. If the discount code is valid and has not expired it will be applied to your order.
Only one discount code can be used per order. Discount codes, coupons, jewelry reward certificates and gift cards cannot be combined and do not go towards shipping or taxes.
We always recommend going with a standard length of 18 inches. If you’re unsure, be sure to read our blog post on selecting the perfect chain.
Occasionally, especially around gifting holidays, our inventory will run low and sell out on popular items. If this happens to you, be sure to enter your email address in the box “Notify me when back in Stock”, and you’ll receive an email notification when that item is back.
• While we don’t create custom wax seals, we can help you put together that perfect one-of-a-kind piece that celebrates a special occasion or someone close to you!
• Send us a note to get started on your special piece.
• Every order you place at SWJ is finished to order. Please allow 3-5 business days to process your order plus transit time.
*Please note that rings are custom made to order and take up to 2 weeks to create and finish.
• Shannon Westmeyer Jewelry ships from Ohio Monday-Friday.
• During sales or holiday events, shipping times may be a little longer as we process a larger amount of orders. Please plan accordingly and select the correct method of shipping if you need your package faster.
*These times are approximate and do not include the time it takes to process your order.
USPS Ground Advantage - 2-5 business days.
USPS Priority Mail - 2-3 business days.
USPS Express Mail - 1-2 business days guaranteed.
UPS Ground - 1-5 business days.
UPS 2nd Day Air - 2 business days.
Please note that inclement weather and shipping holidays may increase transit times.
As always, you're welcome to contact us if you have a need by date for a special occasion. We'll do everything we can to get it to you in time.
• Yes. Expedited shipping is available for most products in our shop. You can select your carrier at checkout – USPS Priority Express and UPS 2ND Day Air.
• Selecting expedited shipping does not change our processing times. If you need your jewelry by a certain date, please send us a note and we’ll do our best to get it out to you as quickly as possible.
*PLEASE NOTE – We do not guarantee transit times. All shipping times are estimates that are provided by the shipping carriers.
Yes. We offer international shipping via USPS First Class International Mail and USPS Priority International.
After you have items in your cart, you can get an estimate on shipping charges from the Shopping Cart page. Select your country from the dropdown menu, enter your postal code and click the "Calculate Shipping Rates" button. All of your available options for shipping will appear.
If your country does not appear it means we are not currently shipping to your location.
*Please note that we are not authorized to collect duties and taxes on behalf of your country and they are not included in the cost of shipping. These charges are in addition and may be required before your package is released to you.
Once your package leaves our Studio in Ohio, you'll receive a shipping notification with tracking information that will be available up until your package leaves the US. Once it clears your countries Customs Department, it will be assigned a new tracking number and you will be informed if there are any additional fees (VAT, Duty Charges & Taxes).
If you're unsure or would like more information, please check with you country’s customs policies prior to purchasing.
We are not authorized to to collect duties and taxes on behalf of your country and cannot be responsible for any additional customs taxes, duties, and fees that your country may assess to your package, nor can we predict what they may be. These charges are in addition and may be required before your package is released to you.
Please check with you country’s customs policies prior to purchasing as they are not reflected in our pricing or shipping charges.
Our shipping label will indicate the retail value of each item. Indicating that your order is a "Gift" does not waive any duties or taxes.
After checkout, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order has shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email that includes the tracking number for your package. If you have an account with shannonwestmeyer.com, you can login to your account and view your Order History under the My Orders tab. If you believe your order was processed and you didn’t receive an email, send us a note and we can resend it to the email address we have on file. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders if you didn’t receive it!
It's very rare for a package to go missing. Although carriers try to update their tracking systems regularly, sometimes they are bogged down with deliveries or staffing shortages, and will forgo regular updating making your package appear as though it's stuck in transit somewhere. This is very rarely the case, and as frustrating as it is, when you're anxiously awaiting a package, tracking may only update after it's delivered. So do not despair.
If you believe your package has been lost in transit or has arrived damaged, please send us a note. We can help provide any information you may need to submit a claim with the carrier if necessary. Be sure to snap a couple of photos using your phone.
If your package is showing as "Delivered", please take the following steps:
1. Check with your neighbors to see if was mistakenly delivered to their mailbox.
2. Check with your family members to see if they've possible retrieved it before you.
3. Reach out to your local postmaster or UPS to let them know you have not received it, they'll be able to geo locate it by the last scan and give you any necessary updates.
All lost/stolen package claims need to be filed with the carrier. Below are the links to submit a claim:
Please let us know as soon as possible. If your package has not shipped from our studio, we will be able to update the address for you.
If your package is still in transit, it may be eligible to be re-routed or held for local pickup. You will need to reach out to your local carrier for arrangements.
If your package is returned to us as undeliverable for any reason, we'll let you know once we have it back in our studio. We'll advise you of the cost to reship your package and put a private listing up for you to purchase. We pay for shipping once and cannot be held responsible for mistakes or oversights you make at checkout. Thanks for understanding.
• We believe in extraordinary customer service and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not satisfied with your new jewelry, or if you receive the wrong item or it is damaged or broken, please send us a note right away so we can assist you.
• Shannon Westmeyer Jewelry accepts returns on non-custom or non-personalized items within 30 days of the purchase date.
• Returns received within 30 days of the purchase date are eligible for a refund to the original payment method.
• Jewelry must be in its original packaging to be eligible for a return and arrive in new and unworn condition.
• Shipping fees are non-refundable.
• If you purchased one of our pieces from a different retail location, please contact them directly for a return.
If your return was a gift, we will issue a store credit.
Final Sale Items
Sale items and custom orders are final sale and cannot be returned.
You can exchange one piece for another by returning your original order for a refund (excluding shipping fees) to the original payment method, and purchase the item you would like.
Exchanges will incur additional shipping charges.
Once we have processed your return, you will receive an email confirmation. It may take up to 7-10 business days for the funds to be available in your account.
To start a return or an exchange, please send us a note and we’ll be in contact.
Yes. If you change your mind, please contact us within 24 hours. We’ll issue a full refund for your order amount and shipping charges to the original payment method.
Yes. For chains, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Chains must be unworn and in original condition. Be sure to keep the original packaging and bubble mailer it arrived in so that it's protected for it's journey back to us.
*Be sure to recognize the cost of returning and receiving a new chain, sometimes it's more cost efficient to order a new chain.
Include the name it was ordered under and the order number.
We do not accept chains received in standard white mailing envelopes, these are often times damaged in transit and get stuck in postal machinery.
• Keep in mind that most jewelry is delicate to some degree. Unfortunately, no matter what you do to protect it, metal will dull and tarnish over time.
• Your wax seal jewelry has been oxidized, so it is not recommended that you use any silver creams or dips to clean it.
• Simply clean with warm soapy water and buff with a soft polishing cloth until you’re happy with the look.
• Store your jewelry in a resealable plastic bag to delay tarnishing and prevent scratches when not in use.
• Do not wear your jewelry in the ocean, chlorinated pools and hot tubs. The chemicals and chlorine will react with the alloys in the metal causing it to turn brown or black,
• Check out our blog post on Jewelry Care for great ideas on storage and extending the life of your new piece.
We guarantee our jewelry and will repair/replace damaged items that are defective with normal wear within 90 days of purchase. Please send us a note along with a picture of the defective piece to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
Shipping costs to our studio for all repairs is the responsibility of the customer.
** Current turnaround time for repairs is 1-2 weeks from the time we receive your piece.